Types of Parties:
Pool / Gym / Combo (Pool & Gym)
Adults (19 yrs. or older) must be in water with each child under 3 years. Adults not permitted on gym equipment.
Gym Parties: 90 minutes (60 min. in Gym - 30 min. in Party Room)
12 Children........$ 190*
18 Children........$ 230*
25 Children........$ 270*
Pool Parties**: 90 minutes (60 min. in Pool - 30 min. in Party Room)
12 Children........$ 220*
18 Children........$ 260*
25 Children........$ 300*
Combo Parties**: 90 minutes (30 min. each in Gym & Pool - 30 min. in Party Room)
12 children..........$ 220*
18 children..........$ 260*
25 children..........$ 300*
*A $10 discount is given if the birthday child is a current student at KiDS body shop on the date of the party. Only one (1) discount given per booking.
Please note: The above numbers include the birthday child and any child, newborn* through 18 years of age entering the gym and/or pool areas. If more guests attend than the number the party was booked for, you will be expected to pay additional charges.
* Any infant who is unable to be mobile, either by crawling or walking, must remain in a child carrier at all times. For liability reasons, those infants are not to be carried outside of a harness or other restraining device. All infants will be included as a party guest.
Party days and times:
Most parties are held on Saturdays (pool, gym or combo). Friday Evenings (pool only available) or Sundays (pool, gym, or combo) may also be an option. Other times may be arranged as space in our class schedules permit.
KiDS body shop will provide:
- The facility and staff for a 1 1/2 hour block of time for your special private party. (1 hour for gym and/or pool activities, 1/2 hour for refreshments and gift opening.) Please understand that the instructors may have to set up for another party or need to leave when your party is scheduled to be over.
- Up to 1/2 hour of extra time may be added at the time of reservation. Inquire for rates based on extra time and size of party.
- Invitations which include a map of our location.
- Empty favor bags for your use as desired.
- Plates (colored), utensils & napkins for number of guests booked. Extra white plates and napkins available for additional guests or adults.
- Party sign with your child's name on it.
- Covered table and designated area for refreshments and gift opening.
- Refrigerator or freezer space for your use.
- Staff clean up and trash removal.
- Confirmation of party by phone 2-4 days prior to party date.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit, which is applied to the total cost of the party, is required at the time of booking to reserve a party date. However, you may reschedule a party 14 days prior to your original party date without forfeiting your deposit.
- Provide Waivers to guests (on KiDS body shop invitations).
- Arrive no earlier than 10-15 minutes prior to your party time.
- Provide your own refreshments and supervise gift opening.
- Final payment for balance due made on day of party may be cash or credit card (checks will not be accepted). You may pay the entire party by check if paid a minimum of 10 days prior to the party date.
- To provide the guests and have a great time!
Please contact us to inquire about a party.