Types of Parties:
Pool / Gym / Combo (Pool & Gym)
Adults must be in water with each child under 3 years. Adults 18 & older not permitted on gym equipment.
Up to 8 Children $140
9 to 15 Children $160
16 to 20 Children $180
21 to 25 Children $200
26 to 30 Children $220
31 to 35 Children $240
*A $10 discount is given if the birthday child is a current student at KiDS body shop on the date of the party. Only one (1) discount given per booking.
Please note: The above numbers include the birthday child and any child, newborn* through 17 years of age entering the gym and/or pool areas. If more guests attend than the number the party was booked for, you will be expected to pay the fee for the larger party.
* Any infant who is unable to be mobile, either by crawling or walking, must remain in a child carrier at all times. For liability reasons, those infants are not to be carried outside of a harness or other restraining device.
Party days and times:
Most parties are held on Saturdays (pool, gym or combo). Friday Evenings (pool only available) or Sundays (pool, gym, or combo) may also be an option. Other times may be arranged as space in our class schedules permit.
KiDS body shop will provide:
- The facility and staff for a 1 1/2 hour block of time for your special private party. (1 hour for gym and/or pool activities, 1/2 hour for refreshments and gift opening.) Please understand that the instructors may have to set up for another party or need to leave when your party is scheduled to be over.
- Up to 1/2 hour of extra time may be added at the time of reservation. Inquire for rates based on extra time and size of party.
- Invitations which include a map of our location.
- Favor bags for your use as desired.
- Party sign.
- Covered table and designated area for refreshments and gift opening.
- Refrigerator or freezer space for your use.
- Clean up.
- Confirmation of party by phone 2-4 days prior to party date.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit, which is applied to the total cost of the party, is required within 2 days to reserve a party date. However, you may reschedule a party 14 days prior to your original party date without forfeiting your deposit.
- Provide plates, cups, napkins, etc.,and bag(s) to tote presents home. We let you handle serving refreshments and gift openings. Our staff will provide the clean-up.
- Final payment for balance due made on day of party may be cash or credit card (checks will not be accepted). You may pay the entire party by check if paid a minimum of 10 days prior to the party date.
- To provide the guests and have a great time!
Please contact us to inquire about a party.